What Do You Want To Be For The Next 5 Years

Hay Hay, I have a question from my lecture in final exam  "What do you want to be for the next 5 years ?"

In 5 years which will come, the first think that i want is have a great job and make my parents proud of me. In 5 years which will come I'm 26 years old maybe i want get married with someone that i love 😀😀, I want have a child, have a house, buy a car.Hasil gambar untuk menikahHasil gambar untuk rumah impianHasil gambar untuk keluarga bahagiaHasil gambar untuk rubicon


I have very important that i want doing in 5 years which will come that is bring my parent to mecca, that is my dream since i little because my parents dream is to go to mecca and I hope God can grant my wish. Hehehe 😊😊😊😊

Hasil gambar untuk mekah

In 5 years which will come maybe the lifestye is different with now, for example on this time you want to buy some thing you must go to store, and maybe on the next 5 years if you want to buy something you just click your phone and finish.

I want be better man than now, but actually i feel so sad because my age increase and my parents will be old, absolutly I will miss my time when i was young, playing with my friend, scolded by my parents, and many other thing, maybe on 5 years will be come I can’t meet with my friend easy not like if i was young, because we have activity respectively. It’s make me so sad, but this is life, you will be old, and you will have a generation so just proud to your life and  believe if you always trying God is never sleep.


I think that all i want in 5 years next, and I’m so sorry if i have wrong in writing. Thank you very much already read my short story about me.

Komentar

Postingan Populer